Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
billorr2

Add the ability to download an XML list of streaming channels

Since you can download a list of APPS and Antenna / Cable Channels, the live streaming channels are the only ones that we do not have access to and from what I've seen these change on a monthly basis. 

I built my own desktop app and having the ability to download all the apps/channels let's me create shortcuts to content and deep linking has made that even better. It's easy to have over 1000 channels available if you count the live channels in apps like Pluto, Tubi, Peacock and others along with cable. It's hard to even know what all is available and manage it within the individual apps. Since I built my app I'm watching content that I never watched before simply because I didn't know what was there. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.