Suggest a Feature

Share your Roku suggestions or request a feature from the Roku team! Add a kudo to existing topics to show your support, or create a new topic for new requests.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cafetterman
Reel Rookie

Add Roku channel profiles

I would like you to add profiles specifically to the roku channel so that the things that I watch can be separated from the things that my kids watch I can get more accurate suggestions and more easily find what I was previously watching. We would also have seperate save lists, as my kids add all kinds of stuff that I would never watch.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Add Roku channel profiles

Hi @Cafetterman,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

Please be aware that while we appreciate the concept and always strive to give our customers the finest streaming experience and convenience while using our services, we currently do not have that kind of feature as of the moment. Thank you so much for your feedback, and we value your input.

If you need anything else, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.