Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
briannak

tv model 32s357 stuck on loop

ive only had this tv for a little more than a year and today my streaming apps wouldn't open they as i would try to open them the screen would go black then go back to the home screen. i tried to move an app and it loaded and then it stopped before it could finish then the screen went to the tcl roku screen with the red background with the blinker blinking. then i get the purple recovery mode screen and now it's in an endless loop. i've read other forums and tried doing as they suggested, i unplugged my tv, i pressed the reset button, i even rebooted my wifi router and tried connecting my tv to my hotspot but nothing. does anyone have any other suggestions before i just give up and buy a new one? 😞

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.