Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Webwise

Re: Xfinity Stream Channel Crash Back To Home Screen on Launch

Wow, am I glad I came here, thought it was just me! Exact same issue and I tried most of the same attempts.  If anyone gets it working PLEASE let me know!

WLStClair

Same here. 

dansgen1alero
Roku Guru

Re: Xfinity Stream App volume fluctuations (low to really loud)

No it does not, rebooted, reinstalled app, now app wont even log in, keeps bouncing me back to the home screen. 

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we will be gathering more details to forward to the appropriate Roku team for review and resolution. Please provide the details below:

We would be more than happy to look into this issue, and we'll need more information. Can you please provide us with the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel, and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once we receive the information above, we'll send it over to the team.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Reyn

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Model: 3800x

Serial number: YF00DE026020(CT38DD026020)

Software: 12.5.0 build 4178-55

GC version; 10.2.518

Issue id: 20-439-899

Tfying to access the Xfinity Stream app. It loads for a moment then goes back to the Home Screen. Has been working up until last nights software update. 

erictrnr

Similiar crash happening with other apps this morning. Apps tested and crashing include: Hulu, Paramout+, Tablo

Mgrant19

Model: 3931RW

Serial#: X004006HE76T

Device: S012305HE76T

Mgrant19

Tracker ID: 6T-439-921

You are obviously having a widespread problem If you cannot see this on your network get some new technicians

Nancy24

Same issue here!  Also thought it was me. Followed all normal protocols. Rebooted modem and router, rebooted ROKU device. Still no resolution. Following this message in hopes to have this rectified!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.