Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sibsib
Channel Surfer

Re: Chosen app on Roku - Season 4

Jump to solution

We're sorry for the issues!

It's now fixed in the new build that was published on Thursday morning. 

Please update the app to the latest version and you should be good to go for Episode 2!

sibsib
Channel Surfer

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

We're very sorry for the issues!

The bugs are now fixed in the new build that was published on Thursday morning. 

Please update the app to the latest version and you should be good to go for Episode 2!

0 Kudos
sibsib
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

We're super sorry for the issues!

The bugs are fixed in the new build that was published on Thursday morning. 

0 Kudos
Tlj42874

Re: The Chosen App Season 4 Issues

Jump to solution

I don't know how to make a post but hopefully this will get passed along.  I'm having the same issues but it is on you tube for free and it works. It just says livestream pick that then you have to wait 5 minutes but then it plays and you can still pause and every thing else you can do elsewhere.  Hope this helps

0 Kudos
tinab28

Jump to solution

Yup!  Locked for me!  This app is soooo buggy either that or Roku just sucks

0 Kudos
DQuenroe

Re: Chosen App Crashes constantly

Jump to solution

If you click on S4E1 and it stays on the still image instead of playing or going to a different video, then you may just need to update the app. Once I did, it went right into the episode without any issues.

0 Kudos
Brinze
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I used to have the app and it is simply gone. I just put in a search for it to download again. And while it gave The Chosen as a choice, I clicked on it and it kept saying search found no results, when it just did! I try to get

family to watch this and it seems there is always some kind of issue. Never goes smoothly. Terrible. 

0 Kudos
nluther
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am trying to watch it on my Roku TV. The episodes are all there with a LOCK icon on them. 

I am so fed up with Roku. I had problems with Newsmax Plus. Finally, it has been solved. thanks

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@nluther, this buggy app has absolutely nothing to do with Roku.  The developer obviously doesn't know know what it's doing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
BeckyJP

Jump to solution

After 8 or nine attempts and following all your instructions,  I gave up and ordered the dvd. Evening ruined. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.