Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JB631

Temperature warning pops up and I don't have a streaming player

Jump to solution

I have a Roku Smart TV not a streaming player but I keep getting a warning message that my device is overheating, and my TV is not hot. How can I get rid of the message. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Temperature warning pops up and I don't have a streaming player

Jump to solution

Hi @JB631,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!'

We understand you are having a problem with the Roku TV since the overheating message is popping up. We're happy to help. Please check out this support article here on what to do if the red light is on or you see a “Your device is overheating” message.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Temperature warning pops up and I don't have a streaming player

Jump to solution

Hi @JB631,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!'

We understand you are having a problem with the Roku TV since the overheating message is popping up. We're happy to help. Please check out this support article here on what to do if the red light is on or you see a “Your device is overheating” message.

We hope this helps, and please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.