Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bs36

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

oh ok. wasnt sue about google device or discovery. have neither. i have 4th generation tablo. hopefully they have some fix 

0 Kudos
markfox1962
Reel Rookie

Arjiemar,

is this an issue that Toku is actively working on?  When I contacted tech support they took me through a laundry list of level one troubleshooting steps  

0 Kudos
bs36

they know it is an issue. if you read some of the trouble shooting, people have changed audio to dolby. i tried this and it doesnt go back to the guide. it goes to the channel but there is no sound. tablo works on my iphone so i airplay it to my tv. 

0 Kudos
SpudManTV

I have exactly same issue.  Can use Tablo on other devices just not Roku. It was working fine.  No way I can see to roll back sw ver from 14,0.4.  

0 Kudos
bs36

i dont think you can. i have not tried myself but from listening to others

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.