Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmwojcik
Channel Surfer

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Roll.Back.13.PLEASE!!!!

jummpeur
Reel Rookie

Firmware issues like this usually get addressed in follow-up patches. Keep an eye on Roku updates and check forums to see if others report when it gets fixed.

Pegasus2000
Reel Rookie

I used the reset on the roku which was not working.  It now seems to be functioning correctly.  In case you do not know, there is a pin hole on the rear of the device marked reset.

0 Kudos
Sonny615

Just noticed that I had the same issue on my Roku Streaming Stick+ (Model No. 3810X) which has the 14.0.4 Roku OS update. Tablo 4 App seems to be working fine yet on my Roku Streaming Stick 4K (Model No. 3820R2) which has the Roku 13.1.4 OS update.

Larstauffer
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue and have been working with Tablo to resolve it but they have NO time frame for the fix

0 Kudos
Dumb3

I am having same. Problem. But I can playback on my cell phone

0 Kudos
Imariter2

I have the same problem. Two Rokus updated to 14.04 and now I am unable to watch live tv or watch recordings on my Tablo 4th gen, 4 tuner. Thankfully a 3rd tv with Roku didn’t update to 14.0 and still works. Do something please as this is all I have. At least roll back the update or tell us how to roll back the update. I wasted 2 days  figuring this out.

0 Kudos
markfox1962
Reel Rookie

yes,  I have exactly the same issue.  Out of 3 devices  Only 1 is working on version 13.  I am trying to work with a CHAT BOT that wants me to move to a different power outlet 🤣.  

Working Roku:  Roku Stick model 3810X, Software version 13.1.4 build 1512

Non working Roku: 
Roku Ultra model 4801RW, Software version 14.0, Device ID SODD336s3TL5
Roku model 394X, Software version 14.0.4 build 12221.  
I have just recently sent this information to TABLO and am waiting for a response as well. 
I have tried all the suggested resolutions on TABLO's support site.  
Imariter2

Same here. Roku stick works on 13 software version. Other 2 Rokus that don’t work are not the stick and updated to 14.

deggenbe

Having same issue.  OTA channels dont work on Roku but works on all other devices in the house.  Have tried factory reset, leaving it unplugged for days, uninstalling the app, rebooting the router.  You name it.

Model: 3920RW - Roku Premiere

Serial number: YH003X729078 (JF2993729078)

SOFTWARE VERSION: 14.04 build 12221-91

GC version: 12.4.17

Timestamp: 2024-10-13T15:00:09Z

Issue Id: 78-412-740

Channel bld: version 9.3 build 10

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.