Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kazoo9

Streambar Pro 5.1 setup- Speakers won't stay connected

Hi, I have the Streambar Pro, wireless subwoofer, and two sets of stereo wireless speakers for the 5.1 setup.

I'm having issues with the speakers disconnecting, and trying but failing to reconnect. This happened several months ago, and I was able to "Fix" it by running Ethernet to the TV and the sound bar, then changing my wifi channel width to 20mhz.

Now a few months later, and my speakers are disconnecting again. I've tried different wifi channels... Nothing seems to work.

I'm really fed up with this system, as good as it sounds, it's been a pain to use and I've run way more wires in my walls to use this "wireless" system than a regular wired system would have needed.

Does anyone have any tips that I may have overlooked? Is it maybe just a recent software update that is messing things up?

I really regret getting the wireless speakers and wish I had just gotten a traditional receiver and speakers...

Any input is appreciated, thanks!

0 Kudos