Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clw71

Re: YouTube videos constantly buffering

Jump to solution

Same.. last 2 days. I've tried 2 Rokus, every troubleshooting step, deleted unused roku channels, same issue. Internet/wife connectivity excellent. Works on my phone fine

Sixpants
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've reinstalled the app, reset the Roku, checked the WIFI signal, run a network test, moved the Roku... nothing works.

But everything else streams fine.  And every other device in the house streams fine.

Sunny95843

Re: Suddenly YouTube Premium slow and buffering constantly.

Jump to solution

Yes its only problem with primium youtube . if you switch to Guest mode ,normal you tube its working fine .

0 Kudos
rawlsrules
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Why?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

SOULTION(sort of)

I figured out if you lower the resolution to below 720, your video should play without stopping. Not perfect but it should at least let you watch until YouTube figures this out. Turns out it’s happening on all smart tv products. Amazon tv, google, Sony tv, Roku , etc.

but lower the resolution to not HD and it should work for now 

0 Kudos
Bzzz

Jump to solution

Yes buffering all the time all other channels are fine. I too followed all the steps 

0 Kudos
Arromanche
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is certainly not just Premium YouTube or just smart TVs but it is also happening to the YouTube from my cable company as well.  Comcast. Seems like a YouTube issue.

Jump to solution

I'm not a premium customer and having the issue. It's about every second and can't even use it basically. 

0 Kudos
Arromanche
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Came back forme around 1:30 am est. Unfortunately after I had

deleted about 100 subscriptions and all my watch and search histories.

0 Kudos
dk999
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's working now.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.