Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Spartan_Warrior
Streaming Star

Re: Rumble being blocked by roku

Jump to solution

Probably some censorship going on here. By who I'm not sure. Is it Roku? 

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@ktm990adv 

Infowars, RT News, and Redacted News are all loading and playing fine on my Rumble channel/app on my Ultra 4660.

Rumble version 8.13 build 15

Roku Ultra 4660x Software version 11.5 build 4312-46

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
GuyManDude
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I also have this problem with my Roku stream bar pro

Spartan_Warrior
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Make sure you're watching Rumble and not Rumble TV. Rumble TV was set to be deleted. 

GuyManDude
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It's definitely rumble

h20icetea

Jump to solution

I've been watching it fine all day and now it's not showing any of my subscriptions I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it three times signing out and signing back in and nothing is working. And it's not that I have an older TV or anything like that I have the newer version of the rumble like I said I've been using it fine for months it just went out last half hour. I can sign in but It says that I have no subscriptions. I've even went through and took out a lot of subscriptions I'm not using anymore and it still won't show it. There was one time when I signed back in and it showed it for a bleep second. And then it was gone

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@h20icetea 

Same for me.  Initially showed that I had no Subscriptions.  Looks like Rumble updated their channel/app and this appears to be a bug. (9.3 build 0).

I did the whole Remove/Restart/Reinstall procedure which did not help.  Try performing a manual search from within Rumble for one of your Subscriptions and see if that repopulates your Subscriptions. (play a few minutes of the subscription channel).

If you Search a subscription from within Rumble, you will see that you are following it and can watch your content that way.  

After doing a manual search and playing the content, this seemed to repopulate my Subscriptions. (the first time it showed them in the list, but would not load content.)  I then exited Rumble, did the manual search again and my Subscriptions seemed to repopulate and are working again. I have exited multiple times now and they are still showing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos