Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku TVs were displaying a blank home screen with just the logo and time

Hi I’m having the same issue as below however I do not have a “reset” button on the back of my remote. It is an insignia roku tv. It’s a 24” tv

From community thread : 

Hi everyone,

• We've identified a fix for the issue where some Roku TVs were displaying a blank home screen with just the logo and time. We appreciate everyone who reported this issue.

UPDATE: 6/21/2024

Solution: Perform a manual factory reset.

Follow these steps:

Press and hold the button (located on the back/bottom) for exactly 10 seconds. The light will blink rapidly to confirm.

Important: Do not hold the reset button for longer than 10 seconds.

For detailed instructions, visit the official Roku Support article: How to system restart or factory reset your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

If the issue persists after a factory reset, please start a new thread in the community and send me a private message (PM) for further assistance.

This discussion will be closed as the issue is resolved. Thank you for your patience!

The Roku Community Team

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.