Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not enough space/ can’t download channels

Why is my roku keep saying not enough space. i have factory reset the roku tv and cleared all channels and now it won’t let me even download netflix because a memory problem.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Not enough space/ can’t download channels

When this issue occurs, some users have reported success by Factory Resetting the problem device (in your case, the RokuTV), and activating/setting up using a new account (new email address).

By doing the above, it will affect any premium subscriptions you have so a couple of options here.

I haven't seen if any users tried the following, but if you find creating a new account for your RokuTV fixes your issue, you could then Factory Reset again, and try to once again setup under the old account.  If that does not work (ie. original issue returns), then cancel your subscriptions, setup the RokuTV under the new account, and resubscribe to your subscriptions under this new account. (for some subscriptions, you may just be able to use the subscription login credentials on this new Roku account and be good to go.)

Feel free to update and post back if still having issues.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos