Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kai01

My home screen is blank all tabs and apps have vanished

I fell asleep with YouTube on and the TV shut off as usual. I woke up, turned it on by remote, and the home screen was blank. I can't see any apps I installed. I can only access the 4 apps on the remote control. I CAN only access the settings button when on these four apps while watching something. I cannot go to settings via the home screen because everything is gone. I don't know how to reset it because I can't see anything and the buttons don't take me anywhere. I am not sure what to do here. Never had this happen before. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My home screen is blank all tabs and apps have vanished

We're grateful that you joined us here in the Roku Community, @Kai01!

Thank you for raising your concern with us. No worries. We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

May we first know what troubleshooting methods you have taken to resolve this issue? Have you tried to unplug your Roku TV for about 60 seconds and replug it again to see if it will resolve the issue you have been experiencing? In addition, does this happen to all of your Roku TV's? 

We'll be patiently waiting for your response, as we are more than willing to sort this out for you.

Kind regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos