Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Roku LE keeps rebooting

Jump to solution

I set my Roku LE device up today. I connected the internet and did the system update. Once I try to select app it just keeps rebooting and won't stop. I switched outlets and restarted the device and it's still rebooting. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku Le keeps rebooting

Jump to solution

Hi @Stepmarie910,

Welcome, and thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with your Roku device, which keeps rebooting, even though you've already tried different power outlets. Have you tried restarting your home network and your Roku device and then trying to set it up again?

We'd also recommend connecting the device to an alternative wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are still experiencing the same issue. Your network's configuration could be causing an issue. Give that a try, and let us know how it goes.

Also, if you're noticing this issue only when using one streaming app, try using a different streaming app. If the issue is a particular app, report back so we can file a ticket with the channel partner.

We hope that gets you up and running but if all else fails, you may need to return the device to your place of purchase for an exchange. If you'd prefer to exchange your device using your warranty via Roku, find the section titled Initiate a request for a return or warranty exchange and follow the instructions here.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Roku Le keeps rebooting

Jump to solution

Hi @Stepmarie910,

Welcome, and thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with your Roku device, which keeps rebooting, even though you've already tried different power outlets. Have you tried restarting your home network and your Roku device and then trying to set it up again?

We'd also recommend connecting the device to an alternative wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are still experiencing the same issue. Your network's configuration could be causing an issue. Give that a try, and let us know how it goes.

Also, if you're noticing this issue only when using one streaming app, try using a different streaming app. If the issue is a particular app, report back so we can file a ticket with the channel partner.

We hope that gets you up and running but if all else fails, you may need to return the device to your place of purchase for an exchange. If you'd prefer to exchange your device using your warranty via Roku, find the section titled Initiate a request for a return or warranty exchange and follow the instructions here.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.