Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ladyjane719
Binge Watcher

Is anyone having problems with Newsmax app on Roku and smartphone?

I bought the subscription to Newsmax+ on October 31.  Had difficulties since their launch on November 1. Today couldn’t access on Toku or smartphone.  Emailed Newsmax and left 3 messages at Customer Service.  No answer to email or phone calls.  I know Roku said it was a Newsmax problem but just wondering if anyone in the Community is having the same problem. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is anyone having problems with Newsmax app on Roku and smartphone?

Hi, @Ladyjane719

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you sharing your concern here with us. For the time being, any information regarding this is yet to be released by MAX's support, and it's best to continue contacting them directly for this issue to be promptly addressed and for more information with the recent updates.

We hope that things will soon be sorted out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
UsM

Well, Roku charged my credit card for Newsmax+ monthly subscription. Yes my bank shows the transaction. (3 days ago) When I sign into Newsmax+ on my phone or computer they do not show that any payment was made. Perhaps this is why I cannot get Newsmax+ to play on my Roku streambar. Is Roku failing to pay Newsmax after collecting from the customers? Roku needs to address the issues customers are having!

Chris2424

I signed up for Newsmax+ on the 2nd. Worked fine untill Friday night. I have been unable to watch since then. I have tried to get any kind of response from Newsmax but they ar not responding. Roku took my money for the app but when you ask them for help they tell you to contact Newsmax. According to Newsmax you should get a free trail but Roku didn't give it. If the app is not fixed I want my money returned. When I log on to Newsmax it says I have not paid but ruko shows I paid them. Where did the money go? 

0 Kudos