Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmccoy33
Channel Surfer

Dash Radio App not Working

Jump to solution

Dash Radio App on Roku has not worked on any devices ,in a week it comes up and immediately closes, I have uninstalled , reinstalled several times ,checked updates. Only on Roku players ,devices is this happening.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Dash Radio App not Working

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community, @rmccoy33

We can see that you're attempting to use the Dash radio app on your Roku device, and we'd like to assist you with this.

It appears that you've already attempted some troubleshooting steps, and we appreciate that. Could you please try these steps again? Please ensure that you follow the steps exactly and see if it makes any difference.

Troubleshooting steps for Playback Issues:

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Unplug the device and then plug it back in.
  3. Restart your Internet router: Unplug the router and then plug it back in.
  4. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

If after attempting the suggestions above, you are still unable to play any titles from a single channel while content from other channels plays fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku community, @rmccoy33

We can see that you're attempting to use the Dash radio app on your Roku device, and we'd like to assist you with this.

It appears that you've already attempted some troubleshooting steps, and we appreciate that. Could you please try these steps again? Please ensure that you follow the steps exactly and see if it makes any difference.

Troubleshooting steps for Playback Issues:

1. Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  2. Restart your Roku device: Unplug the device and then plug it back in.
  3. Restart your Internet router: Unplug the router and then plug it back in.
  4. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.

If after attempting the suggestions above, you are still unable to play any titles from a single channel while content from other channels plays fine, contact the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Their website appears to be dead.  Maybe they're having a technical issue or worse.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
hobsonpb

Jump to solution

On iOS, their name changed to LITT Live, not on Roku yet. 

Renny13

Jump to solution

After some research, I found out that in February of 2024 Dash Radio sold to an Australian company called “Litt Live”.  I tried to download this on my Roku to no avail.  You can get info for Litt Live on internet.  It appears to have the same music choices as Dash did.  I sure do miss my 70’s station on Dash!

Renny13

Jump to solution

After some research, I found out that in February of 2024 Dash Radio sold to an Australian company called “Litt Live”.  I tried to download this on my Roku to no avail.  You can get info for Litt Live on internet.  It appears to have the same music choices as Dash did.  I sure do miss my 70’s station on Dash!

Renny13

Jump to solution

After some research, I found out that in Feb of 2024 Dash Radio sold to an Australian company called “Litt Live”.  I tried to download this on my Roku to no avail.  You can get info for Litt Live on internet.  It appears to have the same music choices as Dash did.  I sure do miss my 70’s station on Dash!

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.