Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
graywolf1

Can't View the NFL games on Sunday

I've been trying to watch the NFL games on Paramount+ One week, I can watch, and the next, I can't. I keep getting a message that the broadcast is Off the Air. Followed by Try signing up for Paramount+. The problem is that I already have an active account through ROKU for Paramount+. So I expect to be able to view the programs that are listed on my ROKU account. Being that I can't contact ROKU or Paramount directly. I assume they are not interested in solving such problems. And I don't see how this site is going to help either. I am paying for a service and expect it to work whenever I access it. These NFL broadcasts are part of that service. I've reset my ROKU device several times. And still, get the same result

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Can't View the NFL games on Sunday

Do you have Paramount+ Essential or Paramount+ Premium?  Paramount+ Premium does include your local CBS station but the Essential package does not.

0 Kudos
graywolf1

Re: Can't View the NFL games on Sunday

I have essential. But I have viewed the NFL games on that site. But I guess I will have to purchase the Premium.

0 Kudos