Solving playback issues

Find troubleshooting tips and resources for Roku playback speed issues, HDCP messages, power issues, and more. Join the community discussion for assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bentkey app crashes when going to continue watching section

I downloaded the bentkey app, and I was able to log in just fine. I can view shows on the platform, but when I scroll down to go to the section where it has the stuff I've already started watching and want to continue watching, the app closes and goes back to the home screen. I have tried clearing the cache on my Roku and restarting my Roku, but to no avail. I also checked the app for updates and I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I can scroll through the app just fine when I'm not logged in, but the second I log in it doesn't let me scroll past the second line in the app. None of these things worked, and I'm hopeful to get some kind of an answer. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Bentkey app crashes when going to continue watching section

I can't give you a good answer, but generally when a channel/app unexpectedly closes to the Home Screen there's a bug in the code causing it to crash.  It's something the developer has to look into.  Try contacting them at:

support@bentkey.com

One more thing, make sure that when you remove it and add it again you perform a "System restart" from Settings->System or Settings->System->Power, as appropriate, after your remove it and before you add it again.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos