Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Orear5

Smart Home app events tab

I have two cameras at two different locations (elderly mom in rehab after a fall and elderly dad whos at home at night by himself). I am able to get live feeds on both. I tend to go to the 'events' tab to check to see what I may have missed. I am able to view the "events" on dad's camera. But for some reason, I am not able to view the "events" on moms camera; which is really the one I want see (nurses and all, if doctors came in). I was able to view these at one time, but not for a few days now! Any advice.  Thank you

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Smart Home app events tab

@Orear5

Thanks for the post. 

Can you provide us with screenshot of your events settings within the Roku Smart Home mobile app as well as notification settings for that specific camera that you are experiencing an issue with.

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Sjflores

Won’t verify email 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Sjflores

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos