Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antony1087

No me deja ingresar a la aplicación para ver mos cámaras

Necesito ayuda ingreso a mi aplicación smart home roku y me sale que mi contraseña o usuario no son correctos y e cambiado más 5 veces la contraseña y me sale lo mismo , ahora ingreso a soporte para hablar por chat y dejo mi reclamo y se cierra automáticamente solución porfavor

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No me deja ingresar a la aplicación para ver mos cámaras

Try this:

If you don't have the Roku mobile app, install it and see if you can log into your Roku account on it.  If you have it already, but it's signed into a different Roku account, try signing into the same account as you're using for your "smart" 🙄 home devices.  For me, once I signed into the mobile app with the same Roku account that my "smart" devices are linked to I was able to sign in on the smart home app without even needing to enter a password.

Roku Mobile App - Free for iOS® or Android™ | Roku

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.