Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emilu2121

Home Monitoring not allowing me to enter info to activate Noonlight

Setting up Roku home monitoring in the app. I go to activate and resume set up. Click on step 1 to add my address and nothing happens. It loads briefly bjt stays on the same page. How do I enter address, emergency contact info, address, & code word if it won't load in the app? #noonlight #homemonitoring

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Home Monitoring not allowing me to enter info to activate Noonlight

Hi @emilu2121,

Thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We're happy to assist you with the problem with your Roku Smart Home app. 

• Are you using Android or Apple?
  • Have you updated the software on your phone?
  • Are you connected to 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi?

Please be advised that the Roku Smart Home app for iOS is compatible with Apple devices running iOS 14.0 or higher and version 7.0 or higher for Android. Try to uninstall and reinstall the app after ensuring your software is up-to-date. Also, ensure your smartphone or tablet is connected to your 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. You can check out this link here for more details about the Roku Smart Home app.

Warm regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Shane1976
Reel Rookie

I've done all that and still can't enter my info. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Shane1976,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you inquiring about the Roku Smart Home features, and we would like to know more about the issue you're having. Could you please tell us more about the specific information regarding the issue? Are you subscribed to Smart Home Monitoring? In addition, is there an error message when entering your credentials?

Your response would be much appreciated so we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.