Smart home app

Learn how to use the Roku home app to control the smart devices in your home. Join the online community forum for troubleshooting tips and helpful resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Makeitbest

Enhancements requests for Roku Smart Home

Where is there submission for app and product enhancements? Single Roku login across multiple devices is not going to cut it for a security product where multiple users need to access. This needs to be submitted ASAP if not already in consideration or under development. Let us know!!!

Thanks,

MakeItBest

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Dfresh567
Roku Guru

Re: Enhancements requests for Roku Smart Home

@Makeitbest did you pay for the Roku smart home subscription of the free version. I haven’t tried but I know they have two tiers of service. I have the Roku smart home subscription that me and my dad use and sorta like all the streaming services we use the same login in. It’s worked out well for use but in certain circumstances I could see why you could want more ability to control access to certain cameras 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.