Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uaejoke1

Why I'm receiving emails after installing Roku streaming player

Jump to solution

Why do I continue to get lots of spam emails after I installed Roku streaming device?  I NEVER had them before.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why I'm receiving emails after installing Roku streaming player

Jump to solution

Hello! @uaejoke1,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us about the marketing emails you are receiving after installing a Roku device. We're interested in assisting.

There are two ways to unsubscribe from Roku marketing emails — through the email itself or your Roku account. You can always resubscribe to Roku marketing emails if you change your mind. You continue to receive transactional emails from Roku, such as information about purchases, payments, password changes, etc.

Unsubscribe through the email.

1. Open a recent marketing email.
  2. Go to the bottom of the message
  3. Select Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe through your Roku account

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Communication center
  3. Uncheck the box under Email preferences
  4. If you'd ever like to resubscribe, recheck the box

For more detailed information, please check it here: How to unsubscribe from Roku marketing emails

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why I'm receiving emails after installing Roku streaming player

Jump to solution

Hello! @uaejoke1,

Thank you for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us about the marketing emails you are receiving after installing a Roku device. We're interested in assisting.

There are two ways to unsubscribe from Roku marketing emails — through the email itself or your Roku account. You can always resubscribe to Roku marketing emails if you change your mind. You continue to receive transactional emails from Roku, such as information about purchases, payments, password changes, etc.

Unsubscribe through the email.

1. Open a recent marketing email.
  2. Go to the bottom of the message
  3. Select Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe through your Roku account

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Communication center
  3. Uncheck the box under Email preferences
  4. If you'd ever like to resubscribe, recheck the box

For more detailed information, please check it here: How to unsubscribe from Roku marketing emails

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.