Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gazzo

paramount+ roku app - superbowl watch now button leads to cbs news

Was watching the superbowl with commercials on paramount +, accidentally knocked the home button of course. Went back into the app and the super bowl “watch now” button keeps leading to a CBS news documentary. Logged out and logged back in, restarted the roku, to no avail it keeps leading to CBS news.

Is anyone else having this issue????

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: paramount+ roku app - superbowl watch now button leads to cbs news

I don’t know about that specific issue but if you search the web for: paramount+ super bowl

You do see a lot of reports of crashing and messages like: "Sorry, this video is currently unavailable."  It’s amusing that someone was running a commercial during the Super Bowl about breaking the internet and apparently it was breaking at the time.  (Well just Paramount+ was breaking, but that phrase is usually used somewhat loosely!😀)

Based on your time of posting, I’m wondering if you were watching late and the link expired?

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: paramount+ roku app - superbowl watch now button leads to cbs news

Paramount+ had major problems delivering the Superbowl, as did Fubo and YouTube+. Your timing may be coincidental.

Here's one article about it: https://thestreamable.com/news/customers-of-paramount-plus-fubo-youtube-tv-complain-about-service-in...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos