Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
majordude75
Channel Surfer

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

on hold with customer service

0 Kudos
Valensia

Roku express stick connected to WiFi but doesn’t want to work?

Jump to solution

Been having an issue for the past 40 min with my Roku did reset (from the settings) it also reset my virgin hub which took 20 min. None of the apps are working and they are on my phone. Anyone any ideas  

‘We can’t seem to reach you by email’ 2024

Jump to solution

Just bought a Roku Express serial number SO1V314HVGWM and I can’t get past the email activation screen. I have tried the fixes found on here including trying to use my phones hotspot and a vpn. Neither works. Can anyone help?

kurlydurr

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

having all the same issues…i’ve tried changing emails too and to no avail. my roku app says my email is confirmed so i don’t understand why the express will not follow through. this is frustrating and i also want to take a hammer to it 😞

0 Kudos
EvilAddy
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Same here, I’ve done everything but factory reset, I guess everyone’s having this problem 

Iain697

Jump to solution

Same here, Roku Express, tried removing and reinstalling the apps, now it says 'couldn't add app' for both Disney+ and Prime. Netflix is fine

Yombo

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

I am now also having this issue. I have a Roku 2, and it was last updated checked for updates on 4/29/24. I checked for updates today and it says everything is up to date (5/7/24). I have Netflix and it works perfectly. I've tried Prime, ABC, Disney +, Hulu, Youtube, Freevee, a few others, and even The Roku Channel and none of them work, giving me various errors in either it not working or that I have no internet connection. I have tried wifi and ethernet, which are actually two different internet services (Spectrum for wifi and frontier for ethernet). I have restarted the unit several times. It worked I think 2 days ago. I didn't use it last night so I am not sure.

Akeera

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Simmo0788

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue. **bleep** we really wanted to watch something other than Netflix. Wish I could ditch Roku. Their customer service experience is lacking. 

Masha63

Set up problem with Roku Express 4K plus

Jump to solution

I can’t set up new roku Express 4K. It won’t send an email to my account. It is connected to my home Wireless 

0 Kudos