Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blakecole

Takes me to the lets get started screen

Jump to solution

I have other Rokus in the house and they work fine. The one in my bedroom won’t work. It starts up, takes me to the lets get stared screen, I connect to my network with a strong signal, it connects, re-boots, and then takes me right back to the let’s get started screen time after time after time again??!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Takes me to the lets get started screen

Jump to solution

If you have it connected to the TV's USB port for power, try the supplied USB power adapter plugged into the wall.  If it didn't come one, try a USB power adapter/charger from a phone or tablet.  Look for one that has fine print that says something like, Output:  5V 1A (1000mA).  Greater than 1A/1000mA is ok as well.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Takes me to the lets get started screen

Jump to solution

If you have it connected to the TV's USB port for power, try the supplied USB power adapter plugged into the wall.  If it didn't come one, try a USB power adapter/charger from a phone or tablet.  Look for one that has fine print that says something like, Output:  5V 1A (1000mA).  Greater than 1A/1000mA is ok as well.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos