Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brass00018

Re: Stuck on “Let’s Get Started” Screen

12-25-22:  I can and do confirm that in my case the "Stuck on 'Let's Get Started'"

was indeed solved by changing the power source.

Specifically, I changed from powering via the TV's USB port

to powering from an iPhone charge cube.

This solved the problem immediately.

ROKU's "quick start" instructions should mention this issue !!

0 Kudos
ttibbs
Binge Watcher

It is Dec 2022 and I am surprised that there isn't an answer here, yet.  I am stuck on the bouncing startup screen and I wonder if it is because I have a very old tv. I can't get the remote to communicate yes to the English.  Batteries are good and all included wiring was used. I have a Roku Express 4K+ SKU3941R with a Sony TV.

It doesn't seem like the remote is pairing.  I press the reset button and it blinks green for a bit, then rapidly blinks and then stops.  The streaming player blinks in sets of 2. I will try to set up an account and see if that helps. 

...Nope.  I pressed the reset button on the streaming player and now it is working. So far

0 Kudos

This suggestion worked with my Samsung TV after much frustration!

ttibbs
Binge Watcher

Hello brass00018,

I pressed the reset button on the streaming player and everything is working now. There is also a hidden reset button where the batteries go on the remote if that doesn't work. Nothing in the setup guide tells you about these! Good luck!

ttibbs

ttibbs
Binge Watcher

Hello RenoJim,

I pressed the reset button on the streaming player and everything is working now. There is also a hidden reset button where the batteries go on the remote if that doesn't work. Nothing in the setup guide tells you about these!

ttibbs

0 Kudos
ttibbs
Binge Watcher

Hi Nat12edw,

I pressed the reset button on the streaming player and everything is working now. There is also a hidden reset button where the batteries go on the remote if that doesn't work. Nothing in the setup guide tells you about these! Good luck!

ttibbs

0 Kudos
ttibbs
Binge Watcher

Hi Tivoburkee,

I pressed the reset button on the streaming player and everything is working now. There is also a hidden reset button where the batteries go on the remote if that doesn't work. Nothing in the setup guide tells you about these!

ttibbs

0 Kudos

I am having issues with my Roku3 somehow it got factory reset and now I am trying to pair remote but it's stuck on Let's Get Started screen. Yes remote works but it isn't pairing.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Hello @sherridonovan

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Could you try re-pairing your remote to your Roku device and see if that will resolve the issue you're experiencing? We recommend doing basic troubleshooting steps on that Roku remote and checking if these steps would resolve this issue: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working 

Please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
Ruthannnj
Reel Rookie

I'm having the same exact issues. I have my other tv outside ready to throw away!! I can't get off the language screen. I used 2 different remotes and my phone remote

0 Kudos