Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku won’t let me use 4k on my xbox one x

I’m having the same issue and literally have to use 1080p too I want to use 4k it’s been like this since I set up my Xbox and it’s been on and off working and I literally can’t figure out what settings I have to play with to get it to work cause I even tried hdr10

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku won’t let me use 4k on my xbox one x

Hello there, @RebelBabyCow

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We understand your concern regarding using a 4K on your Xbox through your Roku device. To start, I would recommend visiting our support page which provides the best settings on my Roku TV for gaming. It covers a range of issues that could be affecting your ability to use 4K on your Xbox, such as improved performance, usability, and picture quality for optimal gameplay.

I would encourage you to carefully follow each step outlined in the article and test your setup after each adjustment to see if it improves your situation.

I hope this information proves helpful to you. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.