Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pmc
Reel Rookie

Re: No signal

Jump to solution

Are you using the hdmi extender cord that Roku supplies? I was and when I went directly into hdmi and powered everything down. Tv and Roku , it rebooted and I was back to normal. Roku then sent a replacement extender cable. 

hope that helps. 

0 Kudos
Cmm23
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes I am using the HDMI cord that came with ROKU Express.  How do I get them to send me a replacement HDMI?

0 Kudos
Rebecca2

HDMI port says no signal?

Jump to solution

So I just got my Roku. Plugged into hdmi and no signal, moved to other hdmi and same thing. Other hdmi devices work fine. Should I return? Help please. 

0 Kudos
Pmc
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I sent support an email and they sent one out. It took 3 days. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: HDMI port says no signal?

Jump to solution

@Rebecca2 

Thanks for the post.

Is there a light shown on the device? How are you powering the device? Is the device being powered by the TV USB port or is the device plugged into a wall outlet with the provided cable and adaptor? Have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as switching out the HDMI cable used to connect the device (if you are not using a Streaming Stick) to see if that resolves the issue?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting the device to another TV to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
la1927

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. It worked, I put my kids to bed and when I came back it didn't. I have tried everything...help!

0 Kudos
la1927

Re: HDMI port says no signal?

Jump to solution

Mine has no light, and its plugged In to the wall outlet. Its as if the stick itself is not working

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@la1927 

Thanks for the post.

If the device does not have a light showing, then there is likely no power on the Roku device. Have you tried using another wall outlet to see if you can see a light on the Roku device?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm having problems with Roku Stick + No Signal. How do I send you a private message for help?

0 Kudos
dcinsocal
Reel Rookie

Roku turns on, then 5 seconds later shows no signal

Jump to solution

I have an older Vizio TV - 1080p and am using the streaming stick+

When I first plugged in the sitck, it took me through the process of setting up Roku and got to the updating software point. Then I started getting the "no signal" message.

When I turn the TV off and on or press the rest button on the stick, the dancing ROKU logo comes on and the turns of showing "no signal"

I have tried all HDMI inputs - 1 through 4.  HDMI 2 was the port that it originally worked with.

I tried powering the stick using the usb and the power cord and still get the no signal.

so frustrating - any ideas or suggestions would be helpful - thanks

0 Kudos