Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Re: No signal - until force restart

Jump to solution

Thata funny. This game of support started with Danny. He assured me he was legit since I was skeptical. Then my hopes went up and I was passed to Patrick. Then my Hope's went even higher cuz he said email him if his suggestions did not work. The BAM.. everything my support crashed. No more contact. No more replies. No help what so ever. Not even a message to say sorry cant help. I was skeptical for a reason and proven right. Roku is a great scam. Buy this product for less than 1 month use. Or buy firestick for quality. Hey....is roku wants to redeem themselves I will listen  and post my gratefulness....but somehow I think they get the last laugh. 

0 Kudos
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I agree - that sounds really annoying. I’m not here to vouch for Roku. Except contrary to your experience, I think it’s a good product. But I agree their customer service options are limited and annoying. 
i have no skin in this game - was just responding to try to be helpful. Danny has actually been helpful to me - I’d give him another chance and describe your frustration. Again, just my two cents. It may be something simple like the sticks aren’t compatible with an older tv? Hope you get it sorted! Best. -S. 

0 Kudos
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Streaming Stick + "No Signal" - Tried EVERYTHING!!

Jump to solution

It’s quite unintuitive. 
you have to find the person’s profile and scroll all the way down to the very bottom where there’s an option to send a personal message. 

0 Kudos
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

P.S. Roku will replace your sticks with new ones if you give them the information required: i.e. Issue ID#

0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Thanks. Really my frustration is that roku is not responding. At least a we are looking into it would help..

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi is there anything you can do to help me I’m having a problem

0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

If you get information that helps.pleae let me know. Roku left me high and dry. They gave some suggestions but nothing worked and now I have two rokus used for maybe a month that dont work.

0 Kudos
Cadbruno
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

No ones offered to replace my rokus. That's what I expected. 

0 Kudos
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I think you should pm Danny and ask him to forward you to Advanced Support where they’ll ask for an Issue ID#. That will tell them specifically what’s wrong and if it’s a hardware issue. If it is they should replace. 

0 Kudos
Shaneyoung
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Gonna need a bit more info than that Alexis

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.