Roku Express 4k+ First Time Set Up No video signal
Once I have plugged all the correct cables into the right slots, I cannot get anything besides a blank screen with a "No video signal" message dancing around the screen of my TV. I know my HDMI ports work because both ariel and I can connect our computers to the TV. I cannot start Roku set up at all.
Additionally, the Roku keeps blinking blue, I don't think its connecting to the remote?
Remote definitely works because it can turn my TV off.
Things I've tried:
- Fully unplugging the TV and Roku, taking the batteries out of the remote, waiting 5-10 min and plugging it all back in again
- unplugging the Roku waiting 60 seconds and plugging back in
- used the different HDMI ports on my TV
- made sure the input is correct
- used a different HDMI cable than what came in the box
- hit the reset button on the box and inside the remote, held for various amounts of time