Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soakman

Register my new Roku television

Jump to solution

I want to register my new Roku 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Register my new Roku television

Jump to solution

Hi @soakman,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're here to help you set up your new Roku TV. Your Roku TV system is an all-in-one solution with Roku® OS already built in, and thoughtfully designed to upgrade your entertainment at an incredible value. Setting up a TV is easy and takes just minutes. You can watch live TV with an antenna and access connected devices like a cable set-top box or game console.

For more detailed information you can visit our support article on how to set up your Roku TV system. 

Let us know if you need further assistance or clarification.

Happy Streaming!

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Register my new Roku television

Jump to solution

Hi @soakman,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're here to help you set up your new Roku TV. Your Roku TV system is an all-in-one solution with Roku® OS already built in, and thoughtfully designed to upgrade your entertainment at an incredible value. Setting up a TV is easy and takes just minutes. You can watch live TV with an antenna and access connected devices like a cable set-top box or game console.

For more detailed information you can visit our support article on how to set up your Roku TV system. 

Let us know if you need further assistance or clarification.

Happy Streaming!

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.