Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpnguyen21
Reel Rookie

New Roku TV makes noise in response to remote but not moving past “Let’s get started”

I got a new Hisense Roku TV for Christmas and I’m stuck on getting started. I’ve been hitting OK to select my language, but the TV isn’t responding. It is doing a beep to show that I am pressing a button on the remote but nothing else. So in short, TV is responding to remote, but it’s actually not responding at all.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
mpnguyen21
Reel Rookie

Re: New Roku TV makes noise in response to remote but not moving past “Let’s get started”

It’s a Hisense Roku TV model 58r6e3 by the way if that helps. And if this helps, the light on the bottom of the TV is blinking when I push a button. It also seems like any movement or touching of the remote (not the buttons) also makes the TV turn on. Only the power button works to turn on the TV, but after it is on, none of the buttons work and have to turn off TV manually.

0 Kudos