Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new ultra is stuck on channel update

Brand new ultra that has been factory reset, router rebooted, and nothing works. It just sits at channel update and WILL not proceed. Help! Even tried different network

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: My new ultra is stuck on channel update

image.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My new ultra is stuck on channel update

Welcome aboard here in the Roku Community, @Newdevicefailed.

We understand that you're having difficulty setting up your Roku Device, which is stuck on Channel update. We're glad to take a closer look at it.

The timing of channel updates relies on the strength and stability of your internet connection. If your internet strength fluctuates, it may affect the timing of the updates. For us to isolate the problem, kindly do the following steps:

• Try connecting your Roku Ultra to the Mobile Hotspot.
  • Also, try pressing the Reset Button for at least 10 seconds to ensure it was reset.

Try these steps to see if they improve your current situation. For more comprehensive details on improving your connectivity, visit this support article: How to improve the Wi-Fi or wireless internet connection to your Roku streaming device
Keep us updated just so we'll be kept in touch with your concerns.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.