Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronogg

I am a long time Roku customer But NO Longer

Does anyone else have issues with customer support. 

I recently sent them this letter after a frustrating experience yesterday

Your customer service people are pathetic. I spent over 3 hours yesterday trying to get an RMA for a device I purchased at roku.com 2 weeks ago. I had 3 different agents tell me that I could not return the device unless it was defective. You have a 30 day return policy that they would not adhere to. I will never give your company any more money. I currently own 7 Roku televisions and 4 Roku streaming players. 2 weeks ago I decided to purchase a new television and my first search was for 85" Roku TV. There was not a good option for a high quality TV. So I ended up purchasing a TCL. Q8 85" This is a Google TV. I immediately purchased a Roku Ultra to go with it. After dealing with trying to return this 2022 model that I purchased from roku.com I can tell you that I will NEVER be purchasing any Roku branded product. I am sad to say this because I have been a loyal Roku customer for over 10 years. I will be swapping out all my Roku devices for Google streaming devices and Google TV'S.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.