Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crial
Reel Rookie

Re: account activation link

Jump to solution

I wish we all could get some help with this issue. It is extremely frustrating to buy new devices of any kind and then not be able to use them! 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

If you are unable to receive an activation email, please send me a PM (private message) with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number/device ID on the Roku device along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: I didn't receive an Activation Code email.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I buy a ROKU TV and I didn't receive an Activation Code email, is my second Roku equipment.

0 Kudos
Jhilligas
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks for your response. I have a roku premiere streaming player. Model #3920x (box says 3920R). 

S/N k42098012556, email is

[persona information removed] I look forward to a resolution. 

0 Kudos
Jhilligas
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am not getting an activation link when I try to set up my player. Sorry for 2 entries,  forgot to enter problem.

0 Kudos
lgf
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I had the same problem.
If there is any glitch in the remote setup the  link will not be sent and will not proceed. 

I was able to solve this and get a link by: 
1. download the roku app on my iphone

2. set up that ios device as a remote

3. Set up roku supplied remote successfully by accessing the menus from that. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Jhilligas 

Thanks for the post.

For future reference (and to all Community users), when providing personal information, please send me a private message (PM) as I've stated. We highly recommend not posting personal information in a public place.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
cmshome

Not receiving activation email.

Jump to solution

The topic has been posted before but we’ve tried multiple things and are not receiving the Roku activation email. This is for a Roku Streaming Stick+.

0 Kudos

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

[personal information removed] Roku TV Model:  100021261. WIFI fair signal though was good other day. It is like there is no one at the company receiving request for activation. Called cust. support from the Quick Connect Guide and person gave another # that said due to the situation no one is able to talk. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
clbucknell

Activation email

Jump to solution

I really liked my first Roku but bought a second one and it won’t send a confirmation email.  I have checked my junk mail and I have an internet connection. I also have a valid email address keyed in correctly.  There customer service really really sucks. Nobody to talk to

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.