Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeff-Gaines
Reel Rookie

Controlling Start Up of Roku-Express-4K

Jump to solution

I have started to use eTuner on my Roku-Express-4K to stream Internet radio. Is there a way to set the Roku up so when I first turn it on it switches to eTuner please?

I want to control it via a Harmony Hub and instructions are limited to up, down, left, tight and enter.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Controlling Start Up of Roku-Express-4K

Jump to solution

Sorry, no, but you should be able to program the Harmony to launch any app with their "activities" (I can't remember if that's the term they use).  It's been a long time since I've used my Harmony Hub, but I know it was possible in the past.  You might have better luck asking in their forum:

https://community.myharmony.com/en-us/

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Sorry, no, but you should be able to program the Harmony to launch any app with their "activities" (I can't remember if that's the term they use).  It's been a long time since I've used my Harmony Hub, but I know it was possible in the past.  You might have better luck asking in their forum:

https://community.myharmony.com/en-us/

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Jeff-Gaines
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Many thanks 🙂

Control of the Roku with the Logitech is a bit limited but I will try!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.