Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ltallinger
Reel Rookie

Cannot get email to reactivate after Factory Reset

All Roku devices in my house stopped working Saturday Morning.  I have internet access on ever other device except for Roku and Alexa.  I broke down and tried a factory reset on one of the Roku's Ultra models, and now I cannot get the email to reactivate.  I am using the same email address that is associated with m account and the device said it was connected to the internet prior to me requesting to send the reactivation email.  I have Cox Internet, and they have eliminated the b internet protocol; there is nothing I can do about it.  I'm not sure if that is the problem's ultimate cause of the problem but I have seen other posts about that....Thank you for your insight!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot get email to reactivate after Factory Reset

Hi @ltallinger,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Have you checked for the activation email in your spam or junk folder if it's not in the inbox?

If yes and you are still having issues receiving the activation link through email, please provide your Roku device's serial number so we can assist further.
Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ltallinger
Reel Rookie

SO2A213LMMJ3

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ltallinger,

Thanks for following up.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos