Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App no longer shows up/works correctly after update

Scenario: I have a few apps that I use when I'm away from the TV such as a clock that has hours, minutes and seconds. However, as of last night (05-13-2024) the app mysteriously vanished from the app wall I have. It will let me select the app from within the mobile Roku app, but it is not there on my roku

Troubleshooting performed: System restart, factory reset, unplug/replug, also reset button on the back of device

Issue ID/Serial number/Software version and build: FU-414-764/X00400P7M0FU (S01333D7M0FU)/14.0.4 Build 12221-AE

Channel software version, if applicable:

Anything else we should know?: I would send screenshots if it allowed me of where it's on my Roku app on my phone but not on my Roku itself if I could

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.