Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Angelmom21

Roku phone remote keeps having to reinstall app

I use my phone for my Roku remote but evertime I want to change the channel I have to uninstall the app then reinstall it

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku phone remote keeps having to reinstall app

Hi @Angelmom21,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble using the Roku mobile app and are interested in learning more about your problem.

For us to help you better, we will ask a set of questions to isolate the issue:

• What Roku device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV—specify TV)
  • Are there any changes in the setup or settings of your Roku device or your network provider that might cause the problem?
  • Are you receiving error messages or codes when accessing the channel using the Roku mobile app?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

We will be better equipped to provide further assistance by providing additional details.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.