Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jiya

Roku App not accepting pw

Jump to solution

Why Roku App keep saying pw or ID is wrong since recent update?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
farrier
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku App not accepting pw

Jump to solution

Hi Jiya,

I'm sure you have tried the following steps but just in case you haven't, I am chiming in to hopefully help resolve your issue.

Try going to my.roku.com/password/reset, and then enter your email and click Submit. 

Roku will send an email with a password reset link.

Open the link and enter your new password.

As a sort of test, sign in to my.roku.com with your new password and you should be in.

This would presumably fix the issue if that was the problem, so I hope any of this helps in any measure.

Another one could be that possibly your password isn't meeting the Roku password requirements?

Let me know and I will try to help as much as I can.

Cheers,
Farrier

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
farrier
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku App not accepting pw

Jump to solution

Hi Jiya,

I'm sure you have tried the following steps but just in case you haven't, I am chiming in to hopefully help resolve your issue.

Try going to my.roku.com/password/reset, and then enter your email and click Submit. 

Roku will send an email with a password reset link.

Open the link and enter your new password.

As a sort of test, sign in to my.roku.com with your new password and you should be in.

This would presumably fix the issue if that was the problem, so I hope any of this helps in any measure.

Another one could be that possibly your password isn't meeting the Roku password requirements?

Let me know and I will try to help as much as I can.

Cheers,
Farrier
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.