Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lukaslafortune2
Reel Rookie

Roku App can’t find my tv.

Jump to solution

I’ve tried everything. Both my iPhone and Roku tv are on the same internet and both are updated to the latest version. They have the same ip addresses minus the last digit being 1 off. When searching for my tv in the app it says there are no devices found on my network. It also won’t let me screen mirror from any device and says it’s unable to. Sometimes the screen mirroring does work but only like once every couple of months. The version is the Sharp model LC-43LBU591C Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lukaslafortune2
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku App can’t find my tv.

Jump to solution

I don’t know how I did it, but as soon as I logged into my internet providers app, it connects and everything works again!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

It's possible that your router is preventing Wi-Fi connected devices from communicating with each other.  Look through its settings.  It may be called "client isolation".

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Lukaslafortune2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

How would I go about doing that?

0 Kudos
Lukaslafortune2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I don’t know how I did it, but as soon as I logged into my internet providers app, it connects and everything works again!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.