Roku mobile app

Discover troubleshooting and helpful tips for the Roku mobile app. Learn how to use the Roku remote on your phone, add channels, privately listen, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kdlove

Mobile app will not find my device

I’ve had two Roku devices connected to the app for over a year. They cannot be found. The tv that was set up last month is still there. All devices are connected to the same internet. I have factory reset the tv, checked all permissions, deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it, and I’ve restarted my phone. Nothing is working. My Apple screencast won’t even work. The TV itself is fine, all apps work on it. Any ideas of what might fix this? TCL Roku if that helps, the one still connected is onn 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Mobile app will not find my device

I would try restarting your router in case there's something about it causing the problem.  If you don't know how to get to its management webpage, just unplug the power for several seconds.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.