Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicBoz

Stolen Device by Moving Company

My son's Roku and remote were stolen by the moving company.  The instructions on the support page say to "remove the device" and then if you go to the next topic it says "do not delete the device."  Is removing the device different than deleting the device?  What is the best path here as I have an insurance claim still in process?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Stolen Device by Moving Company

@NicBoz-

Can you provide links to the two support pages you mentioned?  Your question can be better answered if we can see these your references in context.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Stolen Device by Moving Company

Just go to your dashboard on the Roku web site, and remove any lost/stolen/thrown-out/resold/unused devices.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to searchpost your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.
Additional Resources
Check out our support articles for more content.