Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rohanjcp

Roku 3 does roku.com offer trade in to upgrade option

Hi, our roku 3 is starting to act up and is not erratic with connecting to the internet. I was wondering if roku.com offers an upgrade option where you can trade in my roku 3 to the current model.

Thank you for any advice.

rohanjcp

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku 3 does roku.com offer trade in to upgrade option

@rohanjcp 

Roku will occasionally offer upgrade prices (though it's actually just getting another Roku; you keep the old) that can be found here: https://my.roku.com/upgrade/

However, it's rare that the pricing offered there is better than deals they periodically run.

Right now, the Ultra model 4802 (the top device in the current lineup, as the Roku 3 was top device in its day) is $80, which is $20 off.

Walmart has Ultra LT for $40, but it's online only: link That device is last year's model, but it's still new stock and a good device, and the price is excellent. I don't think you'll find an Ultra (any version) for a better price.

For a current model, the $80 price is the best currently offered on the Ultra.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos