Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wuenni1848
Reel Rookie

Question about visualization of Soundbridge M1001

Hello everybody

I have one question about the visualization of the Soundbridge M1001. When the soundbridge is streaming, the ID Tag information with the station information, title and artist pops up only for 2 seconds, then the date and time were visualized. I think that I pressed in the past a buttom combination at the remote control, but I dont no which combination it was. In the presets and menu it is not possible to switch between the visualization during the streaming. Which buttons must I press, that I saw during the streaming station, information, artist and title?

Thanks a lot for helping

Michael

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
cfourrou
Binge Watcher

Re: Question about visualization of Soundbridge M1001

That's a fun one. This should probably be in 'Roku legacy products'

It sounds like you have the Visualization settings set to "Clock" and "Full-screen visualization"
that would cause about 2 seconds of meta data then a return to displaying the time.
You should be able to change this even when streaming a radio station or a local source like iTunes
menu->settings->visualizer settings->Partial-screen visualization
then scroll to 'Select Visualizer" and pick something you like. it's probably already on 'Clock'
I like 'Frequency Analyzer'

Wuenni1848
Reel Rookie

Re: Question about visualization of Soundbridge M1001

Hello cfourrou

Many thanks 😊 I try it and it works 👍 

Have a nice day and many greetings from a German guy who lives in Hungary

Michael

0 Kudos