Roku legacy products

Still have old Roku models? Find help and recommendations for older Roku devices that no longer receive software updates or aren't eligible for channel updates.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chino43

No Link Code displayed on my XS for setup.

I have a roku xs and has a link code on my TV. But on roku/link.com it doesn't work. Any help?  I had to do a factory reset due to hacker now I can't get bak in. Ty. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Link Code displayed on my tv for setup.

@Chino43, the Roku 2 XS hasn't been supported for years.  I kind of doubt you'll be able to link it to your account and even if you could it doesn't support most recent channels/apps.  I still have one I use to stream my music collection every day, but it sounds like I better never factory reset it.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Link Code displayed on my tv for setup.

@Chino43

Thanks for the post.

As @renojim mentioned, the Roku device you are trying to activate is a much older device that is no longer supported. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please provide us with the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos