RFinPA
Reel Rookie

Re: Stream Bar randomly switches to tv menu.

I’ve experienced the same issue. I’ve tried a different roku device on the same TV, with the same HDMI cable and it worked fine. Seems like an issue with my streambar

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RFinPA,

Thanks for letting us know about this concern.

May we know your device's current OS? Also, have you tried performing a system reboot by going through the settings menu?

Please let us know what you find out so we can continue assisting.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RFinPA
Reel Rookie

I have Model 9101R2-Roku stream bar pro. It is currently running software version 12.0.0 build 4184.

I have run a system restart, but I have not done a factory reset because I do not want to lose all of my accounts. Should I do a factory reset?

by the way another issue that it is doing is randomly turning on my TV and stream bar when both are completely off. I don’t press any buttons on the remote, but when I come in the room in the morning it randomly turns on by itself.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RFinPA,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku Streambar Pro. We'd like to know more about it first so we can further assist you. Please provide the details below:

• How are you powering your Roku Streambar Pro and TV?
  • When did the issue start?
  • Have you checked your TV and Roku remote and made sure that no buttons were stuck, making it possible for the TV or Roku Streambar to turn on or off or switch to the TV menu?
  • Can you provide us with a photo or video of the issue that you are experiencing?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.