soaxm1

I have a 65" oon roku TV + an wireless oon soundbar + an onn roku subwoofer.  But for some reason I

I have a 65" oon roku TV + an wireless oon soundbar + an onn roku subwoofer.  But for some reason I can't pair the devices.

Troubleshooting:  Smart phone will pair with wireless oon soundbar. (Smartphone for troubleshooting only)

I reset the onn roku subwoofer a hundred times, the pairing light on the subwoofer and will blink then go solid like it's paired with something but no sound.

But it's not paired with the oon soundbar either smartphone (for troubleshooting only)

TV just not pairing with either one. I can use eARC HDMI connection and the wireless onn soundbar works great in that configuration.  But no wireless subwoofer.

Question: Is the onn wireless soundbar compatible with the onn roku TV or wireless onn roku subwoofer?

Can't seem to get support on the phone.  All equipment was bought at in December for Christmas except wireless onn wireless subwoofer.  Bought it this week.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

-AL

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I have a 65" oon roku TV + an wireless oon soundbar + an onn roku subwoofer.  But for some

Hi @soaxm1,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand your query about compatibility using the Onn wireless soundbar with the Roku TV or wireless Onn Roku subwoofer. Yes, they are compatible, and for more information on these, you can visit our Roku Support article: Getting to know your Roku Streambar Pro or Roku Smart Soundbar.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.